Maze of AS3 Maze of AS3

This

Is easily one of your better games, needs more work still. But at least its a little bit enjoyable.

Mia responds:

It is not one of my better games. Get out.

Orange Banana Rescue Orange Banana Rescue

This is an utter

disgrace to Kirby music.

Glad you liked it

Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

Wonderful

This game is wonderful, so is that last upgrade. Finally got it after giving out my personal information and credit card number. It was worth it!

Pixel RPG Battle Pixel RPG Battle

Well then

That surely was a waste of a couple minutes. Very boring game, and not much to it. Also, no one likes authors who are complete assholes. Keep that in mind.

Mia responds:

You are supposed to review the flash, not comment on your personal feelings towards the author.

Asterozorb Asterozorb

Pretty good game, until...

I found a glitch, so I can check my facebook, youtube, eat food, drink some drinks, go for a walk, and come back a half an hour later, and I'd still be alive, ranking up points! (Slowly, but surely)

CyanSandwich responds:

Yeah, but where's the fun in cheating?
Also, emphasis on slowly :p

Stitchland Conflict Stitchland Conflict

Hmm

As far as I got, the game was pretty decent, very repetitive, but that should be just about expected from this type of game.
You have a bug to fix though, Game froze on me after I beat the 3rd level.

The Breach The Breach

Pretty good

The game is loads of fun, and a lovely side scroller. Only problem I have, is due to the lack of creativity this game has, it feels and looks way to much like Metroid and Dead Space. It's a good game nonetheless.

Exit Path Exit Path

Astounding

Thats the one word I'd use to describe this game. Its so like Portal, I love it. The levels are clever and well designed. So is the story. Good job!

Communist in Space Communist in Space

This game

is alright. Much to short for my liking and it's pretty easy too. If you decide to do a sequel (which may happen) you may want to make it so there's more then one level (countries) and the difficulty would rise with the more countries you destroy. Just a thought.

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

uggh

This game makes me feel uneducated >.<
Other then that, its kind of boring.

Lots of people find this review helpful!